LECTURING & THERAPIST POSITIONS
- Identify psychological, emotional or behavioral issues
- Diagnose psychological, emotional or behavioral disorders
- Develop and implement treatment plans and therapeutic processes
- Help clients define goals and plan action to achieve personal, social, educational and vocational development and adjustment
- Monitor client progress through regular meetings or sessions
- Teach classes
- To engage in undergraduate teaching.
- To engage in examining duties, i.e. the production of exam questions/papers, exam marking and moderation
- Act as academic advisor / mentor to students and offer pastoral support.
- Take responsibility for the quality of teaching delivered and, as necessary, seek further training, guidance and skills development to ensure that standards are maintained and improved.
- Disseminate knowledge and enhance the reputation of the institution by establishing contacts with the wider academic community, organising conferences/events where appropriate, engaging with events of interest to alumni and the wider public
- Be an active citizen of the institution. This involves departmental administrative responsibilities in respect of student services and recruitment
- The LCCH offers a Lecturer Trainee Programme and sponsorship is offered to students and graduates based on their course achievements.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy.
- At least 3 years of working experience with 1 year of clinical hypnotherapy experience
- Have passion in teaching and willing to go the extra mile to provide quality education to students
- Expatriates and candidates holding dependant visa are encouraged to apply
COURSES AND PROGRAMME DEVELOPMENT